- What we do
- Who We Are
- Who We Help
- How You Can Help
The Ladybug Foundation has four fundamental rules that organizations must meet in order to receive monies:
24 Hour rule:
Support is given to groups that touch a street person’s life in the next 24 hours
Support is given to places where people live or take shelter
Support is given to places that people who are homeless eat at today, or provide food for such places
Charity status rule:
Support is given to registered charitable organizations
“Love them life family, they need that most of all” – Hannah
Apply for funding
The following is funding criteria for The Ladybug Foundation Inc. We do not need an organization to re-apply, however, we do request that the information that you provide to The Ladybug Foundation remains current (annually).
- Organization Description
- explain the current situation and the need that exists
- services that are provided, how many people benefit
- how many staff (full time / part time) volunteers (approx.)
- List of Board of Directors
- Latest Annual Report
- Charitable Number
- How much are you requesting (if you have a specific amount)
- Briefly explain how the philosophy of The Ladybug Foundation fits with your organization.
The Ladybug Foundation values the relationships we have with the organizations we fund. Our hope is that you will partner with us as we continue to work together to alleviate issues of hunger, homelessness and poverty.
Submit directly to:
The Ladybug Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 21054
Winnipeg, MB R3R 3R2